RISK WARNING: Your capital is at risk. The risks include: the lack of liquidity in this market in terms of being able to realise investments and the loss of the value of investment. When you invest any loss in value will not be covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Please read FULL risk warning.
Improved Apps Limited
Improved Apps training software helps Salesforce customers retain staff and raise performance by providing help & guidance at the point of need
CAUTION: This project has not been approved as a financial promotion. No investment decisions about the project should be made on the basis of information provided on this platform.
- Ability to service any salesforce customer, no matter which sector, or how big or small or how they have customised salesforce
- Trusted solutions - Customers like the fact the solutions are in their control and no data goes outside of their salesforce environment
- 100% native to salesforce - Easy to install, maintain and fully own. Also unique that customers benefit from salesforce innovation around the solutions too e.g AI, Machine learning, Analytics which are all included with no hidden costs
- Scalability - Proven within a department, then expand to all salesforce users easily, company wide
The value Customers see…
- 40% to 70% Fewer Support & Help Desk Calls
- +21% Increased User Efficiency
- 60% Less Content Maintenance
- Equip businesses to adopt an agile strategy
- Achieve higher ROI from customers’ technology investment
- Accelerate employee on-boarding and time to value
- Provide consistency of the end to end user experience
“One hell of a no-brainer! For anyone who wrestles with sales-process enablement and good old fashion sales support, this tool is an absolute must....a phenomenal tool, easy to roll out, child's play to maintain, we couldn't function without it....a great company to work with, too!!!”
Simon McAllister, Global SVP Operations
Product Road Map:
- Increased use of artificial Intelligence, machine learning and NLP
- End user use & Help Author User Experience (UX) and visualisation and management tools
- Cross-Platform: Improved Help and Improved NoticeBoard for any web application (non-Salesforce apps)